The UK has gone Poor Doors crazy! Plus some news on Chris Philp.
- This report appeared today in the Independent. No mention of our weekly protests at One Commercial Street unfortunately. Still, it shows that we’re onto something!
- The BBC Today Programme also covered Poor Doors today. There’s a longer version here at 2 hours and 30 minutes in.
- Meanwhile over on LBC there was Sid’s story of Poor Doors.
- Here’s what Class War made of it all on their website.
- PhilpWatch – Chris Philp is making big noises about a proposed development in Purley which he doesn’t want to include social housing. He’s urging his people to sign a petition against it on the basis that the social housing will turn the development into a “skyscraper” at a massive 16 storeys high. He doesn’t seem to like the idea of having social housing tenants a stones throw away from the Tory constituency office.
Keep in touch with the Class War election campaign with these useful links.